Managing ADD can be like traversing a personal and professional minefield. Brain differences in people with ADD make navigating the world infinitely more challenging than for those with neurotypical brain function. People with ADD often find that the same skills others use to manage their day aren’t helpful and may even cause more problems.
At The Brain Fitness and Training Center, we understand the specific challenges people with ADD face at work, home, and school. From both a personal and professional standpoint, we have the tools, education, and experience to help you learn to work with your brain differences to maximize your success at home or school.
Our coaches help you identify areas of difficulty and work with you in developing a plan to manage your day and your life. We target specific issues to help you:
- Organize work tasks and assignments
- Create a schedule that works for you
- Defeat distractions in your environment
- Put systems into place for activity management
- Reduce resistance and avoidance behaviors
- Manage your energy
- Find resources that fit your needs
- Become your own best advocate
Call today to schedule a FREE 30 minute consultation! 913-954-7007